Boston Breakers Women’s Professional Soccer are offering youth clubs the opportunity to join organizations for the development and growth of players/coaches within your community.
Get exclusive benefits as a Boston Breakers Development Partner that only a handful of Youth Soccer organizations in MA will have access to.
Partner with the only Professional Women’s Soccer team in New England, featuring some of the Worlds best soccer players including, Kyah Simon (AUS), Cat Whitehill (USA) and Sydney Leroux (USA).
What will you receive as a Development Partner?
- Access to a Breakers player for weekly training sessions with a specific team(s)
- Attend Breakers practice sessions, watch the pro’s train!!!
- Use of the Boston Breakers logo as a Development Partner
- Receive Coach and Player Education seminars throughout the year
- Website presence on www.bostonbreakerssoccer.com as an official Development Partner
- Access to Breakers coaching staff for Education seminars and resources
- Hosts a Game on the field before a Breakers home game in 2013
- Access to player appearances in your community
The Development Partner program is designed to assist you in developing your players, coaches and community. We understand some of the requirements would need to be changed or discussed in more depth, we are very happy to work with you on making this program benefit your club.
To discuss becoming a Development Partner or to request more information call 617.945.1704 or email Development Info
Current Development Partners
| Strikers United
|| South Shore Stingrays
|| NGS Academy