We are currently hiring a team of interns for the 2018 spring and summer semesters!
1) Camp & Clinic Intern
Duties will include:
• Assisting both the Camp & Clinic Department.
• Assisting in preparing and organizing logistics for upcoming programs (rosters, equipment, staff scheduling etc).
• Assisting with Making Sales Calls promoting upcoming programs, and taking registrations.
• Any other tasks appointed by the Camp & Clinic Director.
• If interested, coaching at Breakers camps & clinics (paid).
• Desire to succeed in a sports role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Desire & confidence to make cold calls (sales)
• Availability on certain weekends and game day
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Access to your own vehicle is preferable
• Due to high volume of applicants, students requiring college credit will take preference
Job Title: Operations/Equipment Internship
Length of Employment: Seasonal position
Location: Watertown, MA and Training Facility Location TBD
Reports to: Operations Director, President of Soccer Operations, Coaching Staff, Athletic Trainer
Compensation: unpaid (credit optional)
Overall Responsibility: The Operations/ Equipment intern is responsible for the assisting in the operations and logistics relating directly to the players, coaches, and team staff. He/she helps the Operations Coordinator oversee the Pro Team, Reserve Team and College Academy’s equipment, travel coordination, daily trainings, and game-day operations. This is an unpaid internship, but we can fulfill requirements for college credit or community service.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports and entertainment.
- Superior time management skills, dependability, attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
- Must have your own transportation.
Mail applications cover letter and resume to:
200 Dexter Ave, Suite F, Watertown, MA 02472
Or email applications and resume to: email@example.com
We are currently hiring a team of interns for the 2018 spring and summer semesters.
Duties will include:
• Assisting both the sales team and upper management with administrative tasks on a daily basis
• Assistance with back-end ticket software and fulfillment, as well as gameday box office and Will Call management
• Working on marketing opportunities with sales team and representing the Breakers at community events
• Assisting the Sales Director and account executives with obtaining and building contacts and distribution lists for Breakers database
4) Communications, marketing, and design interns