Please note that tickets to all Boston Breakers home games can be purchased on GAME DAY at the ticket office at Jordan Field.
Ticket Prices - 2016
Breakers single-game ticket prices are as follows. The 2016 single-game tickets go on sale soon. Fans with toddlers ages 4 & under do not need to purchase a ticket for their child, provided they are willing for that child to sit on their lap during the game.
- Subject to seating location range from $15.00 to $25.00
- Group (20 or more) Subject to seating location range from $10.00 to $15.00 per ticket. Additonal discount for Preferred Youth Soccer Partners
- Pitch Side (subject to availability) $90.00
Groups of 20 or more for a single game are eligible for group rate discounts of $10 to $15 per ticket based on seating selection. You can reserve your group outing with a non-refundable deposit of 25% even if you don’t yet know the final number of tickets you will need. Call the Breakers sales department at 617.945.1704 to reserve your date and for helpful tips on organizing your event.
Season Memberships are available. Please call the Breakers sales department at 617.945.1704 to purchase or online by clicking here
For details on 2016 Season Memberships click here
There are three simple ways to order Boston Breakers game tickets:
- BY PHONE. Season Flex Packs, Group Outings, and single game tickets can all be ordered over the phone through the Breakers sales department at 617.945.1704. A friendly Breakers salesperson is available to answer your questions and help you select seats from 9 AM until 5 PM on Monday through Friday.
- ONLINE. Single game tickets can be purchased online for all home games by CLICKING HERE. Please note that group sales, can only be ordered by phone so that we can provide you with personal service. All online ticket sales are subject to a $2.50 per ticket service charge.
- BOX OFFICE. Single game tickets can be purchased on game day at the Jordan Field Box Office. Please note that the Box Office is only open on game days and an additional $2.00 charge is placed on any walk up game day tickets.
Box Office Hours
The Box Office opens 2 hours prior to kickoff and is open on game days only.
For advance ticket orders, please call the Breakers sales department at 617.945.1704 or order online HERE.
Soldiers Field Soccer Stadium Will Call
Pre-paid tickets will be held at the Jordan Field Will Call Booth. If you have already purchased your tickets and simply need to pick them up on game day, you do not need to wait in line at the Box Office. The Will Call Booth is located inside the basketball center, next to the ticket box office.. Will Call opens 2 hours prior to kickoff. You must have a valid Photo I.D. to claim your tickets.
If you prefer your tickets to be mailed to you rather than held at Will Call, we will send them to you via USPS for an additional fee of $5.00 per order.
Refund & Exchange Policy
Non-Members may not exchange unused game tickets.
The Boston Breakers do not postpone or cancel games due to rain, cold weather, snow or other inclement weather conditions. There is no such thing as a “rain out” in professional soccer.
In the event of lightning, the game will be postponed until 30 minutes after the final lightning strike in the area and then play will be resumed.
The stadium is uncovered, so we encourage you to bring rain gear and seat cushions in the event of rainy weather. Please note that as a courtesy to other spectators, umbrellas may not be used in the bleachers during games.